Terms & Conditions
WWW.DANDYCUBS.COM (the “Site”) provides content and products (the “Service”) to you on this Site, which are offered by Dandy Cubs LLC (“Dandy Cubs”) subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). Please review all the terms carefully before using this Site. By using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
Dandy Cubs reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms, or any policies or guidelines governing the Site, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective upon posting of the revisions to the Site, and may be posted without notice to you. By continuing to use this Site and following our posting of such changes, you agree to be bound by these Terms, as modified.
The material that appears on the Site is for informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Before purchasing Products you've read about on the Site, you should confirm with the Dandy Cubs team any information that is important to your purchasing decision. This information includes, but is not limited to, the price, conditions, commitments, monthly obligations, and other costs, of any product or service.
DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
Your use of this Site and the Service is at your own risk. ALL INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND THROUGH THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN OR PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE. Dandy Cubs expressly disclaims any representations, warranties, and/or liability for any referrals, recommendations or related Products offered through this site.
We do not represent or warrant that:
- access to the service will be uninterrupted;
- there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information; or
- no viruses will be transmitted on the service.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR PRODUCTS, LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITY COSTS, LOST INFORMATION OR DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SERVICE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SITE, OR YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION. Dandy Cubs shall have no responsibility for errors or omissions in this Site. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. You may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Personal Stylist finder's fee is non-refundable.
USE OF SITE
You may use or download material displayed on this Site for noncommercial, personal use only. If you download material, you agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the materials. You agree to not distribute, modify, transmit, post, or otherwise use the content of this Site for public or commercial purposes without our written permission. You agree not to disrupt, modify, or interfere with the Service in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Service. You agree not to post any content or message that threatens, harasses, defames or in any way abuses others. You agree not to post or distribute any vulgar messages or obscene material. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on, or associated with, the Service.
The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Dandy Cubs. Use of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited.
Material on the Service is for your personal use only. The Service contains copyrighted and other proprietary information. You agree that you will not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching or otherwise, of material obtained through the Service, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law. All content on the Site, including text, pictures, graphics, logos, button icons, and images, and the selection and arrangement of such content is the exclusive property of Dandy Cubs or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
For your convenience, the Site may make available a variety of links to non-Dandy Cubs websites. Dandy Cubs does not guarantee the prices, terms, quality, reliability or performance of the products or Products provided by these vendors. We are not responsible for any of the content that appears on these sites.
Defining Dandy Cubs’ Relationships
Dandy Cubs considers many types of relationships that support, directly and indirectly, the goal and the work of the company. These relationships take a variety of forms, including:
· Sponsor – an entity that has entered into an arrangement with Dandy Cubs to provide money, goods or services to support a specific event or program, generally in exchange for explicit recognition as a sponsor.
· Supporter – an entity that promotes or supports Dandy Cubs with in-kind or pro bono service or promotion.
· Donor – an individual, corporate entity or other organization that makes a donation to Dandy Cubs of unrestricted funds or to a specific Dandy Cubs campaign for donations.
· Advertiser – an entity that pays Dandy Cubs specifically for promotion or listing in a print or online publication of Dandy Cubs, or through direct mail campaigns
· Exhibitor – an entity that pays for exhibit space at the Dandy Cubs Annual Conference or another Dandy Cubs event.
· Vendor – an entity from which Dandy Cubs purchases goods or services.
Boutique Network Principles and Guidelines
- Relationships must be in compliance with any applicable local, state and federal laws.
- Relationships must avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest.
- Proposed relationships should not be detrimental to existing formal Dandy Cubs relationships.
-Dandy Cubs will not enter into a relationship with any entity that discriminates on the basis of age, race, national origin, or physical or mental disability.
-Dandy Cubs generally will not enter into a relationship with entities representing either side of a controversial social, ethical, or professional issue. Some are unacceptable under any circumstances. These include:
- Organizations with explicit religious affiliation and/or missionary objectives if the relationship requires or implies endorsement of a specific religion or introduces any ambiguity that there is such an endorsement.
- Any organization whose primary product is the manufacture of weapons, alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs, or associated with the adult sex industry
- Organizations involved in pornography, exploitative and/or corrupt practices.
Determining Boutique Network Advertisements
The final determination of appropriate relationships will be based on the application of both qualitative criteria and exclusionary screens. All major relationships inquiries are a formal proposal and will undergo an evaluation process by Dandy Cubs LLC. If a relationship is not deemed appropriate to advertise based on the guidelines, there will be no refunds given. First month of Boutique Network advertising is free with Dandy Cubs LLC, there is a $10 dollar fee for all applications. Our appilcation is non-refundable. By submitting a payment and an application, you understand the final approval rests solely with Dandy Cubs LLC and forfeit your claim to any refund or monies due for any and every reason, and that you have thoroughly read, agree with, and understand everything contained within and acknowledge the Terms & Conditions.